About 'International Superblogs!'

I am currently able to translate from: Japanese, Chinese, French, Italian and a little of Korean and Spanish. The translations are in no way perfect, as I am still learning, but if you do notice any mistakes, please let me know.

I hope you enjoy the translations!

Friday 30 July 2010

DH Addiction


Is it it just me, or is Desperate Housewives one of the most addictive TV shows ever created? Ever since I started watching the first season back in 2004, Desperate Housewives has had me hooked on the bitchy, clumsy and weird life that occurs on Wisteria Lane. Not only that, but since I bought the game for £5 in ASDA about 3 years ago, I've been continously playing the game, and when I finish it... I just start again... it's almost like my Sims obsession... except it's not as indepth and less controlled.

Despite the show's popularity, none of my friends have ever become as addicted as myself, and even my own boyfriend finds Bree Van De Kamp terrifying beyond words. True, she's an anal retentive OCD sufferer with severe problems.. but she's one of the best characters on the show. Not only that but the men chosen for the programme were well picked.... well possibly not Paul Young... but he's not that popular anyway...

And who hasn't fallen in love with the voice of Mary Alice Young, who narrates the entrie programme, and was the centre of mystery for the first few seasons, her past and suicide arousing the whole background story to the show. And of course, who doesn't love the clumsy, forgetful and naive Susan Mayer?... I know I do, because I'm definitely a lot like her... haha.

I just wondered if anybody else for some reason shared this addiction as me? Because frankly I can't seem to shake it, and we all know it's sad when you become to attached to characters who are purely fictional!!

----------------------------------------

The opinions stated in this article are purely the author's own and no offence is intended towards the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment