About 'International Superblogs!'

I am currently able to translate from: Japanese, Chinese, French, Italian and a little of Korean and Spanish. The translations are in no way perfect, as I am still learning, but if you do notice any mistakes, please let me know.

I hope you enjoy the translations!

Friday 30 July 2010

RETURNER~闇の終焉 "Returner~ Yami no Shuuen" - Gackt Lyrics & Translation


孤独に怯えた月は空を抱きしめながら
kodoku ni obieta tsuki wa sora wo dakishime nagara
The moon hugged the sky, scared by the loneliness
涙で見えない貴方を探して叫んだ
namida de mienai anata wo sagashite sakenda
I can't see through the tears, I call out, searching for you

貴方の瞳に映る私は笑っていた
anata no hitomi ni utsuru watashi wa waratteita
Reflected in your eyes, I see myself laughing
もう二度と逢えぬ微笑みを前に
mou nido to aeru hohoemi wo mae ni
I see a smile that I'll never see again before me

暗闇で叫ぶ続ける貴方が見える
kurayami de sakebi tsuzukeru anata ga mieru
In the darkness I can see you screaming
遠過ぎて・・・
too sugite...
Too far away...

壊れるほど私を強く抱きしめて
kowareru hodo watashi wo tsuyoku dakishimete
Hold me tight enough to break me
もう一度逢えるなら夢の中でいい
mou ichido aeru nara yume no naka de ii
If I could meet you one more time, even in a dream
永久の眠りをください
towa no nemuri wo kudasai
Please give me enternal sleep

壊れるほど私を強く抱きしめて
kowareru hodo watashi wo tsuyoku dakishimete
Hold me tight enough to break me
夢から醒めては消える
yume kara samete wa kieru
When I wake from my dreams
貴方の笑顔も愛しすぎるその声も
anata no egao mo itoshi sugiru sono koe mo
Your smile and your beautiful voice disappear

もう一度逢えるから 約束したから
mou ichido aeru kara yakusoku shita kara
We promised we'd meet again
溢れるほどの愛で優しく包んで
afureru hodo no ai de yasashiku tsutsunde
Gently wrap me in over-flowing love
永久の眠りをください
towa no nemuri wo kudasai
Please give me eternal sleep

貴方が見えない・・・
anata ga mienai...
I can't see you...

[DISCLAIMER] -- I do not own this song. No copyright infringement intended. All rights go to their original copyright owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment