About 'International Superblogs!'

I am currently able to translate from: Japanese, Chinese, French, Italian and a little of Korean and Spanish. The translations are in no way perfect, as I am still learning, but if you do notice any mistakes, please let me know.

I hope you enjoy the translations!

Monday 1 August 2011

黒猫とピアニストのタンゴ "Kuroneko to Pianist no Tango" - Kanon Wakeshima Lyrics &Translation



好きよ好きよ
suki yo suki yo
I like it I like it
これはもう運命よ

kore wa mou unmei yo
This is already fate
定められた

sadamerareta
It's already been decided
神様の悪戯よ

kami-sama no itazura yo
It the mischief of God
言わずもがな

iwazumogana
It goes with saying
あなたならわかるでしょ

anata nara wakaru desho
But you already knew that, right?
御託はいいわ

gotaku wa ii wa
Tedious talk is fine
プラトニックな愛情よ

puratonikku na aijou yo
It's platonic affection

ほらイメージして

hora imeeji shite
Hey, having this image
真っ黒い大きなおめめ

makkuroi ookina omeme
Pitch black, large cute eyes
どんな音色が一番似合うの

donna neiru ga ichiban niau no?
Which colours are the best suited?
おみみを立てる

omimi wo tateru
My ears are pricked

パールの歯列を覗かせて

paaru no shiretsu wo nozokasete
Take a look at my set of peal teeth
猫背で指這わすピアニスト

nekoze de yubi hawasu pianisuto
Stooping, the Pianist's fingers creep
奏でる音に波打つ毛並み

kanaderu oto ni namiutsu kenami
The sound rippling along my fur
身体中がしびれだす

karadajuu ga shibiredasu
It makes me numb inside
にゃお!

Nyao!
Meow!
わたしのためにタンゴ弾いて

watashi no tame ni tango hiite
Playing a tango for me
愛してる専属ピアニスト

aishiteru senzoku pianisuto
My own loved pianist
時が過ぎるのも忘れてしまう

toki ga sugiru no mo wasurete shimau
Let's forget so much time
秘密の夜のコンサート

himitsu no yoru no konsaato
Our Secret concert night

ほらリピートして

hora ripiito shite
Hey, just repeating
スタッカートは隠したつめで

sutakkato wa kakushita tsume de
Staccato notes to hide
どんな和音も贅沢なディナー

donna waon mo zeitaku na dinaa
What chord will our luxurious dinner be?
しっぽを立てる

shippa wo tateru
My tail curls

パールの歯列を覗かせて
paaru no shiretsu wo nozokasete
Take a look at my set of pearl teeth
猫背で指這わすピアニスト

nekoze de yubi hawasu pianisuto
Stooping, the pianist's finger creep
奏でる音に波打つ毛並み

kanaderu oto ni namiutsu kenami
The sound rippling along my fur
身体中がしびれだす

karadajuu ga shibiredasu
It makes me numb inside
にゃお!

nyao!
Meow!
あなたは知らなくてもいいの

anata ni wa shiranakute mo ii no
If you don't understand, it's okay
わたしは所詮ただの黒猫

watashi wa shosen tada no kuroneko
I'm just a black call, after all
言葉じゃない会話を楽しむ

kotoba jya nai kaiwa wo tanoshimu
I enjoy our wordless conversations
ふたりの夜のコンサート

futari no yoru no konsaato
Concert for two tonight
ふたりの夜のコンサート

futari no yoru no consaato
Concert for two tonight

--------






[DISCLAIMER] -- I do not own this song. No copyright infringement intended. All rights go to their copyright owners

No comments:

Post a Comment